Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wednesday: Cover Day

Star. If this is what it takes to get an actual story out of Britney, I will take it.


Life & Style has an Octomom exclusive. They're not really exclusives when she gives one out every week though L&S...


People follows up on The Travolta family's grief.


InTouch. Keep. Beating. The Horse.




OK! goes biggest loser. I watch this show and even though I don't like this Tara chick she's a GD machine. She cannot be stopped, it's madness what she's accomplished.

8 comments:

hooper said...

Octo is friggin' everywhere and I don't think that most people care about this nutbag anymore.

I am already going to be supporting this bitch.

Maybe she'll move to Canada ;p

K said...

WOW! That biggest loser chicky looks great. Good for her.

hooper said...

She is still chubby...186 pounds! Yikes!

jana said...

she does look great and what an amazing accomplishment...186 is just a number on a scale Hoops don't hate...

hooper said...

Maybe she is very tall and since I am a short (as you say) that sounds huge.

jana said...

hooper, are you short?? I'm 5'7

K said...

NO YOU'RE NOT!!!

5'3" TOPS. You're just a weeun...
Can't just make up a charachter to be on the internet Jana.

hooper said...

I would love to be 5'7". Then I would be the perfect weight. That is Hollywood weight!