Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bad Move


Hulk Hogan recently opened up to Rolling Stone about how it feels to have your ex wife dating a child.
“I could have turned everything into a crime scene, like OJ, cutting
everybody’s throat,” he told the magazine.
“You live half a mile from the 20,000-square-foot home you can’t go to anymore, you’re driving through downtown Clearwater and see a 19-year-old boy driving your Escalade, and you know that a 19-year-old boy is sleeping in your bed, with your wife . . . I totally understand OJ. I get it.”
Whoa, that's a bit much Hulky, you need to keep that business to yourself. Think about any future trials you may face, this quote will never go away homie.

5 comments:

hooper said...

His whacked out family lives close to me. I have met and been around him several time and he always seems like a nice guy. I think his family has driven him nuts.

Oh yeah, have you heard about that new show called "Cougars"? Sounds horrible but I'll probably tune in for a few minutes.

hooper said...

Or it could be the roids talking.

d said...

love the pic you choose!!!!

Yeah, he probably shouldn't have said this publicly, but i can imagine what it must feel like, and totally understand where he is coming from....or, like hooper said, it could be the roids - LMAO!

JEWELS said...

Yeah Hooper, that's the new one with Courteney Cox. I heard it's crazy raunchy and was sent back by the execs because they thought it was to explicit. Sounds like my kind of show... ;)

hooper said...

Raunchy eh? I'll have to check it out.