Friday, April 17, 2009

Operation Lindsay's In Full Effect


15 year old Ali Lohan was out at partying at the SLS Hotel last night with her mom and sister Lindsay Lohan until 3am .

I believe they are all down there supporting Lindsay in her time of crisis, you know since she's all f*cked up from partying at 16 and being in the system with 2 DUI's by the age of 20.

If I were Dina Lohan I would have Ali locked up in a convent making those doll toilet paper holders 24/7, not in the exact same environment that made my other daughter a coked out mess.

But that would be Debbie Downer of me right Dina?





3 comments:

hooper said...

Unreal!

Love the toilet paper cover reference. My grandmother had one.

JEWELS said...

My aunt too...LMAO, those puppies are hilarious...

tanya said...

Awww...she looks just like her sister, right down to the cold sore