Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stop



Lady Gaga's look is ridiculous to me, people are having a shit fit because she's so original and blah blah blah, last time I was at a gay bar and I said I didn't like her I almost got jumped. People really stand behind this chick, and yes I agree she's talented but talent only allows me to look over so much.

She's crossed the line with this new lip trend shite. Stop...and put pants on too. Unless you are ending your day with a round on the rings followed by the horse (Ala American Anthem), those panties are not outside approved.



5 comments:

liza said...

eeewwww

hooper said...

Double ewww!

What is with the teacup?

d said...

this is my first time paying attention to pics of this chick. there is not one thing i agree with in the last picture :S or the first two, really

Anonymous said...

This girl is hideous!! I can't stand her look and those lips!!!...take her away!

jana said...

I love game, I love game......