Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New Gal For Mel




Mel Gibson attended a screening of the Wolverine movie with his new girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva.

Oksana is a 39 year old Russian singer that's signed to Mel's record label, Icon Records. They have been rumored to be dating for the past year or so but this is their first public appearance together.


"They came in quietly and as under-the-radar as they could and they were
pretty low-key," says a source. "Mel seemed very comfortable."

She reminds me of a slightly less jacked up Octomom.

8 comments:

eva said...

Men sure like to move on fast... Must be easy to pick up the ladies with 900,000,000 to your name

jana said...

I heard on the radio that there are rumours that she is preggers?

liza said...

His wife and him have beenseperated for a while though no?? I mean he is Mel Gibson you can't expect him to astay single for long.

hoop said...

Oh God, at first glance, I thought it was Octo too.

K said...

Yeah she is not exactly a looker is she??

hoop said...

She's okay. It is just the Octo-likeness that is so weird.

K said...

Kinda wierd thing going on there. I just stared at it for another 3 minutes.....(yep, really busy) and I can't pinpoint it but it's something.

hoop said...

The lips? And the skin around her jaw line looks morphed.

Gee, you are as busy as me.

Meeting the pool dude again tonight. Too bad he isn't hot like my plumber.