Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Julia Drops F Bombs


Julia Roberts attended a Gala for Tom Hanks at the Lincoln Center. Julia took the stage to speak about Tom and this is what she said,

“Alright well, it’s late and I’m paying my babysitter overtime and I
have to pee. So Tom, everybody f-----g likes you. All my bits are gone. Listen,
I had lunch today with Rita [Wilson, Hanks’ wife], and her t--s were here
[motioned high] and her waist was here [motioned small] and her a-- was like
that [motioned high], so what can I tell you that’s new? Tom Hanks, what the
f--k?


She went on “I love the Cohen brothers, but the hair Tom [in
2004’s Ladykillers], I didn’t even know what the f--k that movie was about!” And
regarding “The Terminal” she quipped, “You in the airport with the accent? It
was a pass for me. Airport? Were you just an immigrant lost? I didn’t know. I
love you, and I didn’t know what to do, really. God, I’m wearing the same
f-----g dress tonight as your publicist!”


Julia finally concluded her bizarre tirade, saying, “Listen, I’ve
got to get home. But this much we know ... I will say this: Tom Hanks, I love
you.”

Julia's known for her trucker mouth and apparently the audience laughed so all well in my mind.
Peeps are making it to look like she had a meltdown and started spewing vulgarities like she had turrets, my vote is she had a couple of cocktails.



source

Bookmark and Share

7 comments:

hoop said...

Very classy.

Melissa said...

LOL! Yeah she was on Letterman recently and went off too...she pre-warned them though so they could beep her.

jana said...

I love it...I didn't know she was known for her trucker mouth

K said...

I had heard that before but this is just great. I love it when they open up a wee bit and just act themselves.

hoop said...

I bet that alcohol was involved.

d said...

i didn't know she had a trucker mouth either - loves it!

Eva said...

watch the clip from that night online - I thought it was well done! I'd want someone to be real like that if I was getting some sort of award. Also one more thing paying the babysitter overtime .... Oh the money I could have made if I thought of that!