Thursday, April 23, 2009


Lindsay Lohan taped her Ellen appearance yesterday and it's set to air this morning.
She looks really bad and I'm not only saying that because I hate her, I'm saying that because her legs and arms look like gnarled tree branches. She needs to swap the Red Bull for some Ensure.
I understand it's a hard time for you but pants and a long sleeve shirt would really help you out.
Anyways, she talks about her breakup with Samantha Ronson, because she doesn't have anything else to talk about. Most people go onto talk shows to promote their work but since no one will hire her ass she just talks about her relationship.
In an Ellen DeGeneres show airing Thursday, Lohan tells the talk show host
that the breakup with Samantha Ronson, 31, earlier this month “came out of
nowhere.”
“I had no idea what was going on. I just hadn’t seen her in, like, a week. She, like, disappeared,” Lohan says.
Lohan didn’t discuss what may have led to it after a “really tough night"
but denied infidelity was the cause. “I don’t believe in cheating on someone,” says Lohan.
She says she's ready to get her career on track and can do it now that she's single.
It's sad because she was once the golden girl who could actually kind of act, people rooted for her and then she threw it all up her nose.




Bookmark and Share


1 comment:

hooper said...

Way too thin. Sad. I also know that when I have gone through a break up or anything stressful, I drop weight fast.