Thursday, April 30, 2009

John Speaks


Jon Gosselin has addressed the rumors that he cheated on his wife, the spawn of the devil, Kate Gosselin. He says he's just friends with the girl he was photographed with and some girls have come forward from the party saying he was not flirting with anyone and he mostly talked about his wife.

"Like most people, I have male and female friends and I'm not going to end
my friendships just because I'm on TV," he says in a statement. "However, being
out with them late at night showed poor judgment on my part. What makes me sick is that my careless behavior has put my family in this uncomfortable position.
My family is the most important thing in my life and it kills me that these
allegations have hurt them."
After the story broke crazy ass Kate sent Jon to bed with no dinner and has lost his Internet privileges...thems the breaks Jon.

7 comments:

D said...

BOOOOOOOOO!

i wanted to shout "jerry, jerry, jerry!" and find out he is having another set of twins (or sixuplets) with this other women

eva said...

ok but come on - I don't buy this for a second. Don't all cheaters say "it's just a friend". Just a way to keep the wife off your back. He probably had to sleep in the basement haha

Melissa said...

I can just hear Kate dictating to him "now make sure you say it was poor judgement...."

hoop said...

I have not seen this show. Why do all of the kids look like they are about the same age? Octos?

JEWELS said...

Septuplets and twins

hoop said...

Yikes!

jana said...

For crying out loud they have 8kids...are you kidding me??? I have to watch this show...dude I'd be out with "my friends" too for some GD peace and quiet....