Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Jen's Being A Biatch


Sources on the set of The Baster in NYC say Jennifer Aniston is being a biatch to the max.

“She’s professional and gets through her scenes admirably but off set
she’s clearly not happy. She’s been snapping at her co-stars and crew and
keeping herself to herself quite a lot.”


Her being snappy doesn't surprise me at all. Granted I don't know her personally,I don't think she's a nice person, end of story.

Sources also say she's even more mad than usual these days because John Mayer wrote a song about her. It's called Heartbreak Warfare.

Some sample lyrics:

"If you want more love, Why don't you say so? Drop his name, push it in and
twist the knife again; Watch my face as I pretend to feel no pain, pain,
pain."


I would have thought it would be more about her being a raving bitch but apparently he kept it subtle. When asked if the song was about Aniston John said (through his rep) “The songs are subjective. The listeners are free to interpret and apply them to their own lives.”





9 comments:

K said...

This is why you don't date a musician.

Remember the Uncle Joey from Full House song written by Alanis Morisette.......

JEWELS said...

Yeah, I never saw Uncle Joey the same again :(

hooper said...

That was a great song! "You Ought To Know". I think that she was a little pissed.

JEWELS said...

Anyone remember the Uncle Jessie song? LMAO...

GD GREATNESS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWPtX_V4CEA

jana said...

I had a song written about me once....

K said...

I don't remember the Uncle Jessy song....and I can't access the link. Call me and sing it....

Anonymous said...

call me and sing it...LOL

hooper said...

Then you have to call me and sing it!

K said...

Nobody needs to hear me singing anything D-hoop.....we all lose in that scenario