Thursday, April 09, 2009


Pete Wentz partied in Las Vegas and he looks like he had a blast. Apparently he was grinding with chicks and this is making people think that the rumors of his rocky relationship are true.
Maybe he was just drunk and dancing?
I know a couple of guys that get some alcohol in and seem to think giving poor defenseless girls lap dances while topless is just dandy. You know who you are.
The only thing that makes this a little bit bad is that while he was partying Ashlee was twittering "I am beyond sad to leave my love... My heart is breaking as we drive home. I need my hubs."
Still though to me it's not really that big of a deal.

6 comments:

K said...

WHATEVAH!!!! She loved it!

K said...

Poor Stasha.....Clothing is not optional at parties...I have to work on remebering this and really concentrate this coming Saturday.

31 this weekend....WTF. THAT BLOWS!

And all you who are older and try to come on here and cheer me up about it....SAVE IT. It still sucks and it's better if you all stop lying to yourselves...LOL!

Melissa said...

Oh it is sooo not cool!! i would be pissed if that was my husband.
and K...no cheering up here....it does blow!!!

hooper said...

I'd be talking to a divorce lawyer! I don't put up with this crap.

HBD, K. I knew that Jewels was referring to you.

eva said...

This is all pretty funny to me haha he's loving it and she's on twitter writing sappy love messages I'd say this is why I love celebs but can we call these two that haha

K said...

Dude tried so hard to come across as a hard done by, drowning in my own sorrow pitiful rock star. Everyone wants to be Kurt. 15 years ago yesterday the greatest artist of all time was found dead in his seattle home because he didn't want any of this shit posted here. What a twat this guy is. He should start a band with the Maddon brothers and Rob Thomas can be their lead singer....JUST STOP. Get off the scene.