Monday, April 27, 2009

A Very Pitt Weekend



Brad Pitt took Maddox and Pax across the border to the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Brad's parents were also along for the trip.
Everyone that lives within hours of Niagara Falls has once been seen with that bag over them in preparation for the Maid of the Mist. I know I have been dragged on that puppy countless times. It's not a good look but it's acceptable when sported for the boat ride.
Us Weekly has the stalkage report:

The adults snapped photos of each other, while the boys laughed about
getting soaked by the falls
.


Pitt flew mostly under the radar in a bright blue poncho, dark sunglasses, hat and a hooded sweatshirt.


After the trip, the family returned to Long Island. U.S Border Officers
told the newspaper Pitt was "very pleasant" as he crossed through the
checkpoint.

They stopped by a Dunkin Donuts before returning to the home in which the family has been renting while Angelina Jolie films thriller Salt.

Fun had by all I assume.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

jana said...

Very cool that they came to our side to see the Falls...
Ok I was on the MoftheM with the boys not too long ago and that shit is scary....I had them hudled to me to ensure no one fell out....

Anonymous said...

i haven't "maid" it on yet (lmoa i kill myself) but i am despereate to try it

K said...

Okay....I am not going to venture a guess. However I want the author of the above joke to come clean right now!!!

LMAO!

Karin said...

damn...should have headed to the Falls this weekend to take in the view.