Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Lindsay Speaks


Today we have Cover that gets it very own post this Wednesday, Lindsay Lohan spoke directly to US Magazine about her recent troubles.
Lindsay on getting dumped after five hired security guards kept her out of an afterparty for Samantha’s sister Charlotte at the Chateau Marmont: “It’s absolute hell. The worst night of my life.”
Lindsay on the alleged restraining order put on her by Samantha’s family: “I’m not a bad person and this is what happens. I was raised to treat people well, and I’m so tired of this drama. Everyone’s turned on me.”
Lindsay on having her friends turn on her (the night of the Chateau showdown, Nicole Richie walked by her and said “Uck,” and Drea De Matteo said, “Come at me, b*tch”): “I’m a f*cking 22-year-old girl who’s in love. I felt like I was in Mean Girls, but worse: Mean Girls was a movie.”
Lindsay on laughing off that she’s suicidal: “I’m just really hurt! The whole situation is sick.”
I'm pretty much never on Lindsay's side for anything but Drea De Matteo is almost 40 years old...why the hell is she saying "Come at me, bitch"? Go home and make your ass a sleepy-time tea and rest dumb ass.
My advice to you Lindsay is to not talk about this to Us Weekly. These people do not want to help you they want a story...a cover. Get your ass a therapist or a friend who's not in the business, move back to Long Island and stop being a stupid chick. Get your GD life together, get a job, cut your hair and stop wearing leggings. Things will fall into place if you do these things.

2 comments:

K said...

Lindsay,

Please do not do any of the things that Jewels has suggested. You are all we have left since Brit went and straightened herself out...idiot.

If you need a dealer on the down low give me a call I know some peeps.

Always concerned,

K

hooper said...

K,

So sweet always looking out for the welfare of others.