Thursday, April 09, 2009

SPOILER ALERT...maybe...maybe not


So the confirmed release date for the second SATC Movie is May 28th 2010...Melissa, mark that shit down.
If you wish to stab yourself in the eye when hearing a spoiler than highlight the paragraph below.
It's rumored that Big cheats on Carrie, he's tempted by a younger co worker. I will scream if this happens. We get it he has hurt her enough and she has continually taken him back...I can't go through it again. ABORT THIS STORY LINE.
Another rumored storyline is that Samantha gets hit hard by the recession. She's forced to live on a lot less than she's used to because of bad investments. That will be funny, this I will give the go ahead to.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

THIS MAY 28TH???!!! or next year?

JEWELS said...

Oh sorry...lol. 2010, I should have put that in there :(

K said...

Take it down a notch Melissa....LOL

hooper said...

I know that you will hate me but I hate this show.

JEWELS said...

No no Hoops, it's not for everyone

hooper said...

Hey Jewels, guess you took the day off.

Good for you.

JEWELS said...

Easter weekend means no work for my ass :)

Back to regular schedueld programming on Tuesday...

hooper said...

No fair! I had to get my lazy ass up at 5:30am.

Enjoy. See you tomorrow.