Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Wolverine Leak


Yesterday a friend at work was telling me that she watched the new Wolverine movie, I don't do action so I don't know jack but another girl I work with made this out to me a big deal, and apparently it is.
Hugh Jackman's new film, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, is still in the cutting room, it's not supposed to even reach theatres until May 1st.
I should have put this together when my friend was saying there were wires in the fight scenes, if only I was really listening.
Hugh's obviously not happy about the leak. "It's a serious crime and there's no doubt it's very disappointing – I was heartbroken by it. Obviously people are seeing an unfinished film. It's like a Ferrari without a paint job."
I don't care for Ferrari's either so there's no disappointment here.

1 comment:

hooper said...

Nice guns!