Friday, April 17, 2009

Audrina Gets Real


Audrina's talking about her new reality show that she'll be the star of.
“It’s my life after The Hills, my journey. It’s going to be a little
spicier, edgier, older, It’s also [about] how I stay grounded with my
family."
Needless to say my ass will tune in, because I have the television IQ of a sponge.
She mentioned one thing that I liked as well, the show is going to include is her real life, how the paparazzi shoot her and she actually doesn't work at Epic Records from 8-5 like The Hills would have you believe. They are not attending clubs with the minions, they are walking red carpets and attending premieres.
The Hills makes them out to look like regular people but, I'm holding back the vomit while saying this, they are "celebrities".

1 comment:

jana said...

sadly I'll be tuned right in as well...god make it stop someone