Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here's the troops of Grey's Anatomy filming the wedding episode. Even though Derek proposed to Meredith in the last episode it doesn't look like it's them that's getting hitched.

Ellen Pompeo was asked about the wedding episode at an event recently and she replied "There's a wedding. . . . There's a setting that's a wedding, that's all I can say. I can't say who gets married. We're still working on the episode."

This photo of Meredith in a wedding dress was released but to be honest I think it was to throw us off. In these on set pics her dress is purple, looks more like a bridesmaid to my ass.

Whatever, the wedding episode (the 100th episode) airs May 7th.

New episodes return next week.





1 comment:

jana said...

oh I bet it's Izzy and Alex that get htiched