Monday, June 01, 2009


Oh this is going to be great!
Here's a shot of Heidi Montag on "I'm a Celebrity...get me out of here" it's GD greatness.
Apparently Heidi and Spencer thought they were going to be treated like celebrities and the stuff they had to do was just on a set. A source told E! Online:

"They wanted to be treated like stars. Spencer literally thought he and
Heidi were staying in a Four Seasons, working out and getting a tan."
Turns out not so much and now they want out. Spencer also says he's not impressed with the calibre of the other celebrities involved, you know cause him and Heidi are right up there with Brad and Angelina.
This shite premieres tonight...I'm all over it.

Bookmark and Share


7 comments:

d said...

this does sound pretty entertaining!

hoop said...

Best picture of her.

Stephanie said...

LOL. I soooo called this one!

Stephanie said...

Julie, do you know what time it premieres??? I forgot to set my PVR and I'll be at school tonight!!! With any luck I'll get out on time to watch.

JEWELS said...

It's 8-9 everyday Monday through Thursday...

hoop said...

I will probably check it out especially if these 2 are truly miserable.

jana said...

how was it