Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perez Responds


Perez has responded to GLAAD's statement that asked him to apologize for using the work F**got.
"I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how
I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned
violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I
would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation
and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your
face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing
more serious happened to me."
ALRIGHT! We get it! You got hit...violence is not the answer blah blah blah. You look like you smudged a little mascara, you'll live.


If I ran into some of the celebs I talk about on here I would probably be in the ICU, thems the breaks...

Bookmark and Share

source

No comments: