There's been a lot of news and headlines since my last posting on Friday, I would be posting all day if I didn't put them together. So here's the latest:
- Michael's autopsy was performed and it will take 4-6 weeks for the results to be final as they have to wait for the toxicology reports to come back. The coroner did however say there was "no foul play" involved in the death.
- The Jackson family requested a second autopsy be performed and it was on Saturday.
- Jackson's Dr (Dr. Conrad Black) was interviewed by the police and is not considered a suspect. He's not being held and is free to travel, he was only brought in to piece together a timeline of events.
- He says when he found Michael he was not breathing but still warm and had a faint pulse.
- Katherine Jackson still has Michael's kids, the Jackson says they would not object to Debbie Row coming to see them but Debbie refuses, claiming they are Michael's kids. She wants no part in their life.
- Janet Jackson and Joe Jackson (Michael's father) attended the BET Awards last night, Janet spoke on behalf of the family and Joe told CNN that he didn't like the circumstances of Michael's death, he says he has concerns. Click here for Janet and here for Joe.
- Click here to see some family photos of Michael and his kids, a glimpse at normalcy.
- The Sun claims to have the leaked Autopsy Report...click here to read what they say Michael Jackson looked like before he died.
That's about it for now.