Thursday, June 04, 2009


Jennifer Lopez was nervous before she came to the set of The Backup Plan, the film she's currently filming in NYC. It's exactly like the one Jennifer Aniston's filming (also in NYC). It's about a thirty something who hasn't had kids blah blah blah...
Here's what Jennifer said about returning to work...
"The few days before (shooting) I got really nervous I was like, what if I forgot how to act?”
We were all hoping you forgot you were an actor Jennifer, no such luck though, you're back, the world weeps.
I actually watch the crap she acts in though because it's right up my chick flick alley.


source

Bookmark and Share


5 comments:

K said...

Not a very good actress at all. Can't remember if I have ever enjoyed one of her movies....

K said...

Oh, check that. The one with George Clooney in it....Awesome movie. no idea of the title though. Anyone?

hoop said...

I have never seen any of her movies and don't care to waste the money.

JEWELS said...

Out Of Sight

K said...

YES!

Now get to posting;)