Wednesday, February 04, 2009

WEDNESDAY: Cover Day!




Jessica Simpson grabs three covers, People, InTouch and Us Magazine all seem to think this story deserves attention.
This is great publicity for her album...you know that Country Album.



Star wants to tell you how Demi Moore went from looking cracked to looking waxed. I assume she looks so good in the right hand pic because it's airbrushed to hell. This is what she actually looked like in that pic, still great but not nearly as cartoonish as Star's making it out to seem.





OK! talks about Angelina wanting another kid. Snore.




Life & Style...a new house for Brad, Angie and the kids.


source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is probably jealous of that dumb shit that who spit out 8 at once.

Anonymous said...

LOL Hooper...she probably is!
I really hate how the media is dealing with Jessica Simpson...I've had to change the channel a couple times this week so my daughter wouldn't see the assinine commentaries on Jessica's weight...there is so much more in the world to worry about

Anonymous said...

I don't care about her much less how much she weighs. It is ridiculous. I used to starve myself and take speed to be super skinny when I was young because of what the media made me believe I should look like.