Tuesday, February 03, 2009

More Reality


Melissa, your fan letter's must have reached their destination because since Kendra Wilkinson booked it from the Playboy Mansion and will no longer be a "Girl Next Door" she's getting her very own reality show.
Camera's will follow Kendra as she moves out on her own for the first time.
According to a report, she’ll be learning how to do her own laundry,
cooking, and grocery shopping, as well as paying her own bills.
Hey if the taught koko how to sign I'm sure this dumb ass can pick up some bread.
The show will also follow her relationship with fiance Hank Baskett.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm from a word of mouth marketing company called Matchstick and I’m currently working on the launch of L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Beauty Tubes. I am contacting fashionable and hip female bloggers across Canada, hoping to involve them in this launch. I read through your blog and found that you would be a good fit for this program and was wondering if you might be interested. Send me an email if you are: danah [at] matchstick [dot] ca

Anonymous said...

Nah I won't watch that one...I like "Girl's next Door" to see what the happenings at the mansion are. This one gets on my nerves...especially her laugh!

Anonymous said...

She did Hef? Now, that is some sloppy seconds, Hank!