Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Good Riddens...not you Georgie


Katherine Heigl and T.R. Knight are both leaving Grey's Anatomy. James Pickens, aka The Chief, was recently asked if Katherine was leaving and he replied "Yes, she is" he then went on to say he wises her the best in whatever it is she does.
Then he was asked about Knight and he said "He's going too. He just wanted to pursue other career paths."
In last weeks episode I think George had like 3 lines, it was pretty pathetic. I like his character so I will be sad to see him go, but Izzy? NOT SO MUCH!
Her character makes me wanna jam sharp objects into my eyes so I hope they chuck her ass down an elevator shaft and then have the elevator crush her...you know just to make sure she's dead. Oh wait a minute being dead doesn't mean you can't come back to Grey's...silly me.
See ya Heigl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess they will write her out with whatever illness she has going on...they should write me in to take care of Alex