Thursday, February 05, 2009

Old vs Young in Hollywood


Beyonce just filmed a movie where she plays Etta James called Cadillac Records. Etta herself showed up to the premiere and seemed pleased when she found out about the casting, she said "It's a privilege and an honor to have somebody like that girl. I don't think she looks like me, but that's all right. They can fix that up."
Well it seems she's had a change of heart. Here's what she had to say about Beyonce's Inaugural Ball performance.
“You guys know your president, right? You know the one with the big
ears? Wait a minute, he ain’t my president, he might be yours, he ain’t my
president. You know that woman he had singing for him, singing my song–she’s
going to get her ass whipped. The great Beyonce. I can’t stand Beyonce...She has
no business up there, singing up there on a big ol’ president day, singing my
song that I’ve been singing forever.”

First Hilary Duff and Faye Dunaway and now Etta and Beyonce? It's all fun and games until someone breaks a hip.

No comments: