Monday, February 02, 2009



The person taking the hit here would be none other than Mr Olympic, Michael Phelps.

I see no problem with this myself, what's a little weed here and there but apparently this is a big problem and he released a statement just after the photo went public.

“I’m 23 years old, and despite the successes I’ve had in the pool, I
acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to
expect from me. For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will
not happen again.”

As he was writing this he was in the middle of picking up a half quarter from the neighbourhood soccer mom/pot pusher.

Don't lie and say you'll never do it again Michael, it's insulting. Just say you'll never do it again in front of a camera.

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he is just sorry that he got photographed. Um, not too bright there Michael.

Anonymous said...

HE WAS ARRESTED FOR A DUI NOT THAT LONG AGO ASWELL.