Thursday, February 05, 2009

New Kids On The Block Gayness


Maybe my ass has been out of the loop but I didn't know that Jonathon Knight from NKOTB was Gay. Apparently he's open about it and isn't trying to hide it under all those matching white outfits and synced up dance moves, the perfect cover otherwise.
Jonathon's ex boyfriend sold pics them together to the National Enquirer and claims they had a wonderful relationship. He also claims that Jonathon realized he liked men after dating Tiffany.
Anyways, if you are trying to figure out who he is, it's the New Kid that you can never remember the name of, the ugliest one after Danny.
Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go Youtube I think Were Alone Now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that they were all gay.

Anonymous said...

no good hooper donny is not gay