Thursday, February 12, 2009

Miley Money


Lucie J. Kim is suing Miley Cyrus for 4 Billion Dollars. She says she represents the 1 million asians in the Los Angeles area who were offended by the above asian face picture.
She says that Miley knew the photo would be leaked and that each one of the 1 million Asians deserve the minimum damages for a civil rights violation wich is $4,000. How the hell she plans to distribute this money who knows.
If she wins this ridiculous case I would suggest they let her keep all of it. It'll be quite the feat.
This story reminds me of Dr. Evil...I want "One hundred..BILLION DOLLARS muhahahahaha..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whatever is what I say to this stupid picture. Everyone just wants money for something. I'm going to sue the Asian in the picture for trying to imitate a white person because his eyes are wide open... Give me a break

Anonymous said...

everyone wants a buck...
granted it's a stupid picture and not sure why they thought this would be funny but again arent' they like 12 or something???

JEWELS said...

Good one Eva