Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dunk Her Ass In Holy Water


I know two Salma Hayek posts in one day is not the norm but I have to pass on my fear to the world or at least the 17 people who read this blog.
Hayek was on Rachel Ray's show and she talked about how she thinks her daughter sees ghosts.
Last night she saw a ghost. I’m convinced. Last night she woke up and
her eyes were open. And she’s looking at one specific point and she’s going, ‘No
no no no, au revoir,’ which means goodbye in French … And she’s looking at
someone, but there’s no one there.


I was so scared, and I’m like, ‘Yes, au revoir, whoever you are,
get out!’ And then she started saying it in English: ‘Bye bye, bye bye!’ I guess
she was trying in different languages to see what nationality this ghost was to
go away. It was terrifying!

OK, so there's nothing else in the world that scars me more than kids, mainly kids who are ghosts, but kids who see ghosts are right up there as well. If she was my kid she would instantly be put up for adoption, get the GD hell out of my house.
My biggest fear is coming face to face with Gage from Pet Cemetery. Even googling that image for the link made me want to vomit from fear.
I want to thank Salma for the sleepless night that's ahead tonight, stick to stories about breastfeeding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So is the kid billingual (French and English) or did the au-revoir come out supernaturally??

Anonymous said...

So is the kid billingual (French and English) or did the au-revoir come out supernaturally??

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was like in The Exorcist when Regan yells...YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL.

JEWELS said...

No she's trilingual actually...LOL.

English French and Spanish, makes me feel like an underachiever :(