Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chris Is Sorry


Chris Brown released a statement over the weekend and unless you've been living under a rock for the last weeks you know what he's apologizing for.

"Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what
transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved
ones and I am committed, with God's help, to emerging a better
person.

Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported
in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more,
until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have
not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place
else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds."



So this was wrong.


source

No comments: