Thursday, February 26, 2009

Freeman Being Sued


The woman who was in the car with Morgan Freeman when he was in his car accident last summer is suing Freeman for cash to pay for her injuries. She also wants to clarify her relationship with Freeman.
When the accident occurred Freeman was in the middle of a divorce and it was assumed that the other passenger, Demaris Meyer, 48, was his mistress.
Demaris said in a press conference that the mistress rumor is false, "I am not 'Miss Daisy' as I have been referred to in the press. I was not and never have been his mistress, nor was I the cause of his marital breakup."
Demaris broke her wrist and scapula and suffered memory loss, All My Children style.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why sue I am sure it was an accident....god, some friend

Anonymous said...

I agree that his insurance should cover her injuries or loss of work but nothing more.

I couldn't sue MORGAN FREEMAN. After all he did escape from Shawshack!