Friday, February 06, 2009



Mom of octuplets, Nadia Suleman, sat down with Anne Curry to talk about how she's a whack job with 14 kids. She talked about why she has spawned so many youngins:

"I just longed for certain connections and attachments with another
person that I really lacked, I believe, growing up," she says.

Asked what she felt she lacked, she says, "Feeling of self and identity.
I didn't feel as though, when I was a child, I had much control of my
environment. I felt powerless. And that gave me a sense of predictability.
Reflecting back on my childhood, I know it wasn't functional. It was pretty,
pretty dysfunctional, and whose isn't?"

Whatever lady, you're mental.

Also, People Magazine did some digging into Nadya's financial and medical records and found that she's received $168,000 in disability benefits since she was injured in a mental institution riot back in 1999. Nadya worked there was was trying to restrain a patient when she had a desk thrown on her.

She was on disability when she was inseminated with octuplets, and she was under instructions not to take a job that involved "prolonged sitting, standing and walking," Umm sitting standing and walking? What the hell else is there? And if you can't do all these things and are so disabled how the hell is it healthy to be carrying 8 kids?

Suleman also filed a second workman's comp claim when she was rear ended after leaving the Dr's office. She says she wouldn't have been at the Doctors had she not been involved in the riot so it was in fact her employers fault. It's not know how much came from that claim.

source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to smack this bitch (well, she did have a litter) and her doctors (quacks). I am sure they are going to make the interview rounds as well.

Errr.

Anonymous said...

Ok if you have all these unresolved childhood issues GO TO THERAPY don't have 14 kids.....you don't find your self worth through your kids and hopefully she has realized this after 14 kids...you gotta dig deep sista.....

jana

Anonymous said...

Jana,

You are just jealous because you don't have 12 more children.

Yeah, this crazyass can handle 14 kids.

Anonymous said...

true if only I could have 12 more to add to my already insane household...
just this morning my youngest came out with "he just hit me in the nuts"..WTF you are 7 you little punk and my oldest was in trouble the other day for making fun of someone with a unibrow....God help me folks

Anonymous said...

LOL...Wonder where he picked up making fun of unibrows. Hmmm, Mom any ideas?

They sound fun. How do you keep a straight face?