Friday, February 06, 2009

Bale Is Sorry


Christian Bale called into the Kevin & Bean Radio show and here's what he had to say about his rant.
"I have no confusion whatsoever -- I was out of order, beyond belief," Bale,
35, said Friday on "The Kevin & Bean Show. I acted like a punk. I regret
that," he said. "There is nobody who has heard that tape that has been hit
harder by it than me. It is inexcusable. I got annoyed...and I made
it ugly. I took it way too far, and I completely mixed up fact and
fiction."
At the end of the conversation he reminded people not to let this effect the movie that he's releasing on May 22nd... jackass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you say damage control? We just got a small glimpse into his true character. Imagine what a dick he is the rest of the time. Speaking of dicks, he probably has a very tiny one.

He needs a good ass whoopin'.