Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Toodles!


Lauren Conrad confirmed in Seventeen Magazine that this coming season, the fifth season, will be the last for The Hills.

“My biggest thing with the show was that I wanted to walk away from it
while it’s still a great thing,” she explains. “I always want to remember it
that way. I gave MTV a deadline and said, ‘This is as long as I can do it and
stay sane.’ ”

Wow having a camera follow you three times a week must be devastatingly hard, how does she do it!? And making up all those storylines...ugh...exhausting!
I would have to say that this is a smart move, how much longer can she go on pretending that she's just a regular kid from Laguna trying to make it in L.A.? How much longer do we have to watch and pretend we believe any of the shite that comes out of these people's mouths?
I would never stop and that's why I'm happy it's being taken away from me. I mean, it's not like we won't see their lives unfolding in the pages of Us Magazine anyways.

No comments: