Friday, February 27, 2009

Model Wants Money

I love watching people fall, as long as there's no injuries I think it's fabulous. For myself though falling is one of my fears, I'm in constant fear of ending up on my ass in the winter.

Anyways, this model Sarah Welch (she was also a contestant on The Bachelor) fell into a hole that was cause by a performer before she walked out. The video of it above provides endless entertainment. As it turns out she doesn't find it as funny as me because she's suing because she suffered "great injuries to her body, shock and injuries to her nervous system" from the fall.

Most people just get a bruised ego, she damaged her nervous system.

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to the guy who helped her up.

Anonymous said...

I love it when these snotty models fall down and go boom.