Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Multiple Mommy's Duke It Out...


If you can believe it Nadya Suleman said Kate Gosselin's desperate for attention. I mean I don't necessarily disagree but coming from Octo-mom? NO.
Radar Online taped Nadya's reaction to Kate's Dr Phil interview where she discussed Octo.

"My children are extremely healthy, strong and happy. Don't you have, like,
a lot of issues in your life? A lot of marital problems?" she asked of
Gosselin.
"Why are you so desperate to glob on to my life? For
attention?"
Oh and did I mention that Octo's reality program is final! Yep the "documentary" is said to only focus on the big moments in the kids lives and will be nothing like John and Kate Plus Eight.
Click here to watch Octo roll her eyes at Kate.
As I said for the Clay/Adam fued...take it to the cage ladies.


Bookmark and Share


source

No comments: