Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Amy's New Man



Amy Winehouse's new hunk's name is Joshua Bowman, a rugby player turned actor. I would like one of those, preferably one that's not burnt though.

Anyways UK's Daily Mail says he's in St Lucia on holiday with his mother and sister. He says of Amy:

"She's just a cool girl, very nice, and we're just very friendly. She's a good laugh – she is such a lovely girl and on great form. I can't say much more than that."

I can! Oh... pick me! I can say!

No really I mean if she's trying to clean up her act and she wants to date this dude I say go for it. He's not really her type being as he has all of his teeth but whatevah.

source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IS SHE D-CRACK-A-FIED? SHE STILL LOOKS GROSS....

Anonymous said...

I say he is in it for the publicity. She is going to freak when he dumps her.

He is hot though.

Anonymous said...

She seems to look slightly better....at least has a wee bit on her bones now.

Anonymous said...

ok now this really pisses me off even friggin crackhead Amy pill popping ain't going to rehab Winehouse has a b/f.....

Anonymous said...

And a hot one at that but like I said he is just using her for publicity because he just became an actor.