Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration Day Celebs




There's no way I can post about all the celebrities that attended the inauguration festivities , so here's a bunch of pics of the peeps that hit up Washington yesterday.
Some are taken at the ceremony, some are from the Balls later in the evening. It was star studded but no one out shined the true star of the day and his lovely wife Michelle. They are pictured above walking out to one of the 15,232 Balls they attended last night.
Click here to watch video of their first dance to At Last sung by the vile Beyonce. She did I great job but she still makes me gag.
























SOURCES... 1 2 3 4








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Michelle's sense of strengh.

Anonymous said...

I think she is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Yes, she is attractive but I wouldn't mess with her. Poor Laura, I don't think that she'd say shit if she had a mouthful.