Thursday, January 15, 2009

Gossip Girl Spin Off


Gossip Girl is a show I never got into, I kinda regret it because it's about rich catty teenagers that back stab, gossip and sleep around, right? That sounds right up my alley.
I was contemplating buying the first season the other day while shopping but it was like fifty bucks, I'll wait for a marathon, thanks.
So the news here is that the show is getting a spin off. The show will focus on Kelly Rutherford's character Lily Van Der Woodsen who plays the mother of Serena, Blake Lively's character in the 80's. I heart the 80's.
According to an early plot description, we'll see young Lily move out of her
wealthy parents' home in Montecito to live with her outcast sister in the
Valley, where she'll attend public school and experience the glitz of Hollywood
and the excess of the Sunset Strip.
I'm so in. I really hope Mr T and Ben Savage make appearances. Oh! and Ralph Macchio and Molly Ringwald.

No comments: