Wednesday, January 21, 2009


Britney Spears is crying into her grits somewhere.

Here's some shots of Kevin Federline's new girlfriend Victoria Prince playing mommy to Jayden on a recent restaurant trip.

Also when Baby Mamma numero Uno, Shar Jackson, was asked about Victoria she said :

"I met her (Prince) once and she was really cool. But that's as far as I want to get involved in that. But the kids have spent a little time with her and thought she was pretty cool. So that's all that matters, as long as they think she's cool,"


Britney thinks it's cool too. She just keeps repeating "It's cool...it's cool...it's cool" as she rocks back and forth in her padded room.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a tough game I don't think I would handle it very well, but you do what you gotta i guess. Some people don't even like the idea of another auntie.

Anonymous said...

the kid seems pretty comfy in her arms

JEWELS said...

DAMN STRAIGHT I DON'T LIKE OTHER AUNTIES! LOL..

No, I'm secure in my status as K's #1 Aunt/Uncle

Anonymous said...

I am not so secure in the fact that I would be K's favorite Uncle though.....Goddamn bryan. I'll kick his ass