Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Keep You Vomit Bags Close



According to Fox New's Pop Tarts Evan Rachel Wood and Mickey Rourke hooked up after the SAG Awards on Sunday. Not in the Daddy Daughter way they do in The Wrestler...more in the nine 1/2 weeks way.
"According to Pop Tarts spies, the actress went upstairs with Rourke when he
suddenly grabbed her for a lip-lock in the outside area of the swanky five-star
hotel."

Now I would have to see something, I mean it could have been innocent, they don't really get into much detail.
I will say that this is a big step up for Evan from Marilyn Manson, not really a whole step actually, what's smaller than a step? A shuffle above Marilyn Manson?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There was a time when I thought Micky Rourke was smokin hot.....I guess around the time 9 1/2 weeks came out

Anonymous said...

LOL.....dude resurected his career and other things all from one Indie movie. Agent gets a huge Christmas bonus

Anonymous said...

Yea Melissa, he used to be hot.

K, yes I am sure some other things things have been resurrected like the quality of his babes.

Anonymous said...

yeah 91/2 wks he was great but this I can't justify it at all