Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who Cares?


Donny Osmond has let out a secret, brace yourself, he will be appearing on Dancing With The Stars.
People reports that he "let it slip" on the Bonny Hunt Show.

"Well, I guess I am making an announcement. I'll say I am seriously
considering doing it, let's put it that way."


Never one for a poker face, Osmond added with a laugh, "I guess I just
let the cat out of the bag."


Is that a well known fact? That Donny Osmond's not one for a poker face? He's also never one to turn down a paying gig so this is no shocker, oh and the outfits usually have sparkles, another selling point.
My mother has heart palpitations for this show but it does nothing for me, mainly because they have people like Donny and Marie Osmond on it. And it takes 2.5 hours to reveal the results.

No comments: