Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Message From Your Local Blogger




Sometimes I like to abuse the power of the Internet and promote something I find fabulous, this is one of those times. The product is L'Oreal's Double Extend Beauty Tube Mascara.

I am going to go as far as to say I strongly recommend you buy this product. I would not Big Up something that doesn't work and believe me this time is no exception.

I put this on and it's there until I want it off, it does not smudge or clump. I am an eye rubber, I do it all the time and totally forget I'm wearing make up, this is not a problem with this mascara, it stays put.

I'm making it out to sound like Paris Hilton's STD's by saying it never goes away but I should note that it does when you want it too. A little bit of warm water on a cotton pad and a couple wipes and it's off.

No comments: