Monday, January 19, 2009

Kelly Osbourne Arrested


Kelly Osbourne has been arrested for slapping another woman, Zoe Griffin, in the face at a nightclub last summer. Yep last summer.
Zoe is a columnist and she apparently said that Kelly's boyfriend Luke Worrall didn't know what an earthquake was. Oh...snap.
This is how it went down:
"I have an issue with you. My boyfriend knows what an earthquake is and everyone has been laughing at him and he's upset." As the conversation drew to a close, Griffin wrote, "That's when I felt a hard slap to my right cheekbone."
Riveting. There should be a statute of limitations on club slapping. You have 24 hours to call the police, if you miss the boat you've gotta suck it up.
Anyways Kelly was released on bail and is due back sometime in March when I assume she will be told not to hit people and then sent away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL.....she actually slapped the chick becuase she reported that her b/f didn't know what an earthquake was...