Tuesday, January 27, 2009


Geri Halliwell is engaged to Italian Millionaire Fabrizio Politi. Geri's management:

We are delighted to announce the engagement of Geri Halliwell and Fabrizio
Politi. As a token of their commitment to each other Fabrizio presented Geri
with an engagement ring over the festive season.”


They met in DECEMBER, yeah of 2008, in a nightclub and spent weeks travelling to places like Hawaii and Paris before he popped the question.

He's going to be really pissed when he finds out she's not Sarah Ferguson the original Fergie Ferg.




source

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My advice...get knocked up immediately.

Anonymous said...

sadly I could see me totally doing this "but I love him and I've never felt this way before"..6 months on "ok come on I need out of this"

Anonymous said...

Jana, he looks short and we all know how you feel about that. Is this an exception?

Anonymous said...

LOL...oh I didn't mean with him I just meant the dating for a few weeks and then the marriage

Anonymous said...

Oh...gotcha.

They made me work today.

Bastards.