Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just A Spot To lay Their Heads



You are looking at the home of Angelina, Brad and their gaggle of children on the north shore of Long Island. The couple are renting the joint while Angelina films her newest film Edwin A. Salt in New York.

It was recently on the market for 60 million and features two helipads, a private dock, and an 11-bedroom staff house. I'm so jealous because my helipad is currently not in use due to the fact I had to sell my helicopters, I'm really feeling the economic crunch.

Maybe we will actually see the twin Messiahs since they are moving stateside.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like my place a little..weird

Anonymous said...

After they paid for the house, they donated $10 in generic canned goods to the homeless shelter because they really do care.