Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good For You!


Jennifer Love Hewitt has a stalker! You would think the fact that someone still knows her name would be flattering to her but apparently not. She filed for a restraining order against David Nolte and it was granted.

According to the court document, Nolte has sent Hewitt over 120 violent
and sexually-explicit letters, detailing fantasies about seeing her impaled and
her former fiancé with his head blown off.

Ok well that's bad, I thought it was a harmless stalking like what I do to Johnny Depp, you know like sneaking into bedrooms and stealing hairbrushes. Or drugging him in order to seduce, that kind of lighthearted folly.
This is just scary.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wonder how people get so obsessed with someone...I mean I like you Jules take it at light hearted folliness...but I mean this is just OTT...how do people get this far gone in the fantasy?

Anonymous said...

I ahve your hairbrush Jana!!

Anonymous said...

GD it... I told you to stop that....once is funny but we are getting out of hand here..
ok I have your sock