Thursday, January 29, 2009


Jessica Simpson is a dumb ass and totally useless in my mind, her voice makes me want to donate my ears to science and if she dropped off the face of the earth I would be completely unaffected. All that being said, it sucks that she's being torn to shreds over gaining like 2.2 kilos.

She was spotted in Virginia and here's the headline Us Magazine put on the "story"

Jessica Simpson Steps Out Amidst Weight Controversy


OK, what controversy? There's nothing controversial about someone packing on a few after Christmas. And Jessica Simpson Steps out? Sounds like they think this is commendable. What the hell is she supposed to do lock herself in her room and only eat Melba Toast for a month?

I understand the rags trying to present us with someone to break down I just wish they would find something more interesting. It's sucks that last year at this time we had real stuff to talk mindlessly about, like Britney being a whack job.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be able to handle it all

Anonymous said...

She loves any kind of attention. Maybe she wants to be the next spokesperson for Jenny Craig.

Anonymous said...

F****** ridiculous that this is even a story.
This is what shows like ANTM do for the world. The children are our future and that may sound dumb and over the top but we have to change the way shit is looked at.

I really have a hate on for the Media since the presidential election came on.