Monday, January 19, 2009

One Flew Over...






Remember when Joaquin Phoenix announced that he was quiting acting to pursue a career in music, well he's actually doing it. That music he's into now, it's called Rap. Yep, this homeless person above is the next big thing in the Rap Game. He hosted a night at LAVO in Las Vegas and used the outing to debut three new rap songs.



He talked to People Magazine about his music/publicity stunt at the event and here's what his beard had to say...




"This is me saying this is who I am. This is my story. After all the years of
reading scripts and reading lines, this is my chance to do something straight
from the heart and put it out there."




I'm not suer anyone asked for anything really.



He also said he doesn't care about the critics.




"Are there people out there who think I'm a joke? I'm sure there will be. Are there people who think it's going to suck? Probably, but I can’t worry about that."




Below you can see his hot ass brother in law, Casey Affleck, filming the event because he's shooting a documentary about Joaquin's journey to Rap music.



Whatever happened to leaving showbiz and going into Real Estate? What's wrong with that?












3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a mess - this does seem like one bad joke

Anonymous said...

there are no words to decribe this....i don't even know what to call it.

Anonymous said...

sad