Monday, January 12, 2009

Golden Globe Arivals





I missed the Golden Globas last night so while I can't speak for the show (Until I reunite with my best friend PVR tonight), I will say that the ladies really turned it out on the Red Carpet.
Above obviously we have the Mary and Joseph of Hollywood, Brad and Angelina.





Evan Rachel Wood, Jenna Fisher, Kyra Sedgewick, Maggie G, Penelope Cruz













Christina Applegate, Demi Moore, Debra Messing, Eva Mendez, Drew Barrymore (BAD BAD BAD! I can't not acknowledge the hair girl, you did bad).










Anne Hathaway, Beyonce, Blake Lively, Brooke Burke (just how many events does winning Dancing with the Stars get you invitted to?), Amy Adams.










Hayden Panettiere, Megan Fox, Jennifer Lopez, The Fabulous Ms. Kat Winslet, Miley Cyrus...go home.





Angelina Jolie, Freida Pinto, Eva Longoria, Cameron Diaz, America Ferrara







Sandra Bullock and Salma Hayek



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

angie's dress is very similar to the one she wore at cc awards!! come on ang shake it up a bit

Anonymous said...

THAT'S IT!

I don't care what anybody says Angelina is not attractive and is looking even more haggard these days than usual.

She she be screwing a new co-star by now?

Anonymous said...

With you K. Can't stand the bitch. Her forehead seems to be growing. Can't wait for the breakup.