Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wood Wouldn't Do It



Rolling Stone talked to Evan Rachel Wood earlier today ans here's what she has to say about the rumors of her and Mickey Rourke hooking up.

"I’m upset because I feel disrespected by the press and by Mr. Rourke," she
told us. "Just because I’m single doesn’t mean that you can take advantage of
me. It’s unfair that the performances might suffer because of all of these distractions."

And regarding her alleged affair with Mr. Rourke, Wood says, "I'm not attracted to him, he's too old for me. Nothing ever happened and nothing ever will."

Ok we get it, you're embarrassed...relax.

No really though, when you date Marilyn Manson you have to expect that people assume you are not that choosy, and they'll believe rumors like this.

source

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is she upset with Mickey? that name just sounds terrible without being followed up by Rourke...

Anonymous said...

I'd do the Mick before MM. She does sound a bit too defensive.

Anonymous said...

Yeah why so mad at him....Did he confirm??

JEWELS said...

Sounds almost like she's making an accusation, like he forced himself on her...I dunno